Monday 17 October 2016

Lila's house

Lila's house I went to Lila's house in the weekend I had a sleepover. Luce was there as well.First when we got there we made some musically's. It is an app on a device. Then we got going with the fun. Then we watched some videos on YouTube. Yay then we listened to some music. Finally we ordered some pizza we ordered cheese,pepperoni and meat lovers. It was delicious.Then we listened to some more music. Yea movie time so we got out our sleeping bag's and pillows and then we watched the movie. It was called legally blonde.Then after a couple of hours we went to sleep.The next morning we woke up and got ready and then we sold some raffle tickets and we got hot chocolate.Then my mum came and picked me up NNNOOO but it was so fun having a sleepover with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment