Monday 14 May 2018

My Birth`day

                        AIMEE BIRTHDAY

It was my birthday on April 22 I'm 11 !!!!!.
At my birthday first, we did presents. I got some wonderful things like pyjamas, fairy lights in 3 bottles, a picture frame that when you shake it glitter goes everywhere in the frame and a whole bunch of note books.


Then at one twenty-five, we played the chocolate game. The chocolate game goes like this - you have to roll a dice and whoever gets a 6 goes first so you have to put on a costume and then cut the chocolate with a fork and a knife. Emily and Me got the most.

We also had a spa. This was to fill in time, but it wasn't that warm...

Then after presents and the first chocolate game we did a treasure hunt. We had to run lots and lots and lots.

I invited Emily, Ella, Mena, Lucia and Lila. Lila stayed for a sleepover.at 6.00pm me, Lila and my family went to the deluxe diner for dinner I got the kids BLT it was delicious. And for dessert, I had ice cream in a cup with sprinkles and a chocolate fish. After all, that went home I felt sick. !!!



The next day Lila had to go at 8.30am which was kinda sad but anyway. After Lila was gone I did craft activities that I got for my birthday. I made slime - its mermaid themed.








No comments:

Post a Comment