Wednesday 8 November 2017

what is the best slice or biscuit in NZ


I think that Wine biscuits are the best biscuits in New Zealand
--------------------------------------------------------Wine biscuits               Image result for Wine biscuits

I reckon wine biscuits are the best because I love them dipped into a cup of tea, the tea makes them taste good and makes it nice and soft.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chocolate fudge (slice)Image result for Chocolate fudge

I like Chocolate fudge because the chocolate is oozy when it is drizzled on the top.

And I like Chocolate fudge when it is warm with whipped cream straight out of the oven.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lolly cake (slice)
Image result for Lolly cakeLolly cake is really good because I like all the different flavours of lollies. 

Lolly cake is also yummy because the lollies bakes inside make it look DELICIOUS! like a rainbow.

And I love Lolly cake because my Mum can make it really well.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion I think the Wine biscuits are the best and should win for the best biscuits in New Zealand. Wine biscuits are the best out of the Chocolate fudge and Lolly cake because there healthy and the flavor is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment